I’m a Node.JS developer and a consultant and I Love It. Writing code helps me be a better consultant and vice versa. I work with some known Israeli startups and large enterprises usually to craft large-scale, distributed, cloud application. See below a list of technologies I aim to master and a list of services I provide. Should you want to work me – I’ll be glad to discuss by phone 972-50-7621940 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following is a list of technologies I’m highly acquaintance with.
Services and Packages
- Accompanying development teams – Working closely with a Node.JS team in getting the most strategic decisions right: setting the architecture, choosing the right technologies and components, planning the development workflow and any other mission that can empower the development
- Development – Fully out-sourcing a product or a module where I provide a working application that has 95% testing code coverage, crafted with state of the art technologies and complies with all the best practices of the industry
- Project setup – Configuring and Initializing the code solution so that it follows all the best practices, avoid common mistakes and push the development team to write a maintainable application. Practically this involves the following activities: Setting the project structure, configuring various types of unit tests, configuring a continuous deployment pipe with auto-deployment to common cloud vendors, GIT setup, docker-izing the application, choosing mature and useful libraries for the common tasks, sharing code templates (i.e. snippets) for common tasks, setting the error handling strategy and many other activities
- Production optimization – planning and configuring your precious live environment for resiliency and transparency. Big words aside, this includes configuring the right process and tools for deployment (with zero downtime), guarding the Node processes and initializing upon failure, monitoring the cluster with focus on important Node.JS metrics, setting up automatic scalability and others
- Code review – Collaboratively go through the code solution and together with teams identify strategic issues that might greatly affect the maintainability or the production stability. This is always done in a friendly manner by speaking about the current state and realizing alternative paths that might yield a better solution